What’s new for version 2.15.11¶
MDB version: 2591
Scripts for adding report templates for Media-Planner Sales:
Minimal system requirements¶
- Processor: Pentium IV
- RAM: 512 MB
- HD: 200 MB
- 1 USB-port
- Creen resolution of no less than 1024x768
- Mouse, keyboard.
- OS: Windows XP or Windows 7;
- Microsoft Visual C 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86);
- Microsoft .Net v.3.5 SP1
Main news in generation 2.15.11¶
- Windows 7 compatibility
- Redesign of applications GUI
- ASIO support ("exotic" modes)
- New operations with MDB elements (e.g., group changing of element type, file formats)
- IE8 support
- MS SQL Server 2008 support
- Unicode support in subject editor
- Debug logs: essentially extended
- Network resources monitoring and data reserving system are enhanced
- DFS-paths support
- Drag&Drop export of audio element to a file is implemented (e.g., dragging of DB element to file browser).
- DDB-agent is enhanced
- "Hold in the end" setting is added to rotation element properties. Allows using rotation elements as "closers".
- Auto updating of schedule elements from DB is enhanced. Now element properties are synchronized selectively depending of the fact whether element file is changed or not.
- Moderator screen: touch-screen technology is supported. Using finger to control Moderator stripe (moving, prelisten, start of playback).
- Speed of reading of DB categories and Active Directory user groups is enhanced. Category tree keeps its status on reload.
- Schedule blocks replication method is working in the limits of one schedule as well as several schedules simultaneously. Is used in particular for repeated playback of schedule blocks.
- Media planner reports generator is enhanced (better speed, progress indictator is added)
- Internet streaming application (generation of audio stream with meta-data, X-player), and rebroadcasting of Internet stream (Rebroadcasting module 777).
- Support of IceCast and ShoutCast servers with delivery of tags due to audio element being played
- Rebroadcasting automatic commercial blocks replacement (due to set rules)
- Task Manager providing automation for certain opertions (schedule import, audio export from DB, audio import to DB)
- Multi channel broadcasting station with hot standby option
Update history for generation 2.15.11¶
version: 188.8.131.52; 08 August 2013
- #17784 Fixed crash when editing WAV file properties in Files window
version: 184.108.40.206; 05 June 2013
version: 220.127.116.11; 16 May 2013
- #2623 Fixd reading of RDS object settings in TCP_RDS_CLIENT class
- #2623 Implemented reading of RDS object settings saved by v.2.15.102 or higher
- #2623 Correct display of replay values on the RDS tab of object properties window
version: 18.104.22.168; 19 April 2013
- #16325 Add item owner name in the list of possible owners even if this user is unknown
version: 22.214.171.124; 12 March 2013
- #15477: Avoid long scans on non-MPEG files (limited to fifty "come again" series)
- #15477: Immediate stop treating ".wav" and ".avi" files when they do not contain RIFF tag
version: 126.96.36.199; 26 February 2013
- #15361: Signalogram display error in BCS Editor (correction: track skips and does not load tapes with zero sample length from .tpr files)
- #15361: Signalogram display error in BCS Editor (correction: result OK for tapes with zero sample length)
- #15481: New implementation ‘GetUtcTimeInt64()’ and ‘GetLocalTimeInt64()’ + cosmetics
version: 188.8.131.52; 20 February 2013
- #15060: Sound file is limited by 2^30-1 samples
version: 184.108.40.206; 01 February 2013
- #15100: Do not create a project in BCS Editor if conversion of opended file has been cancelled
version: 220.127.116.11; 24 January 2013
- #14962: Voice track. Crash during recording.
version: 18.104.22.168; 23 January 2013
- #14921: Mistype corrected
- #14921: Wrong calculation of average MPEG frame size and average bitrate for .tpr files
- #14933: False activation of signal detector
- #14912: Fine fixing. Cutting off redundant 0’s.
version: 22.214.171.124; 23 January 2013
- Fixed #14912 Crash during opening of WAV files
version: 126.96.36.199; 22 January 2013
- #14919: Some flag parameters are now stored in static variables
version: 188.8.131.52; 17 January 2013
- #14198: Fixed error in the building of configuration nodes that could lead to spontaneous crash, mostly during closing or opening of windows, especially configuration windows, program settings, etc.
version: 184.108.40.206; 10 January 2013
- #14713: Rebuild MPEG audio decoder and encoder
version: 220.127.116.11; 27 December 2012
- #14664 Information about file connected with a schedule item can roll back to earlier version
version: 18.104.22.168; 29 November 2012
- #13943 Memory leak eliminated in BSTRING::PlainTextToHtml()
version: 22.214.171.124; 22 November 2012
- #13780 Removed jingle bank from Jingle Machine display window
version: 126.96.36.199; 20 November 2012
- #13943 Memory leak eliminated in BSTRING::Trim()
version: 188.8.131.52; 19 November 2012
- #13938: Check that ‘_OrigBytes’ is big enough to cover all given "used list" elements
version: 184.108.40.206; 08 November 2012
- #13751 Encryption project changed
version: 220.127.116.11; 26 October 2012
- #13590: Broken track sound roll-in and roll-out now also works
version: 18.104.22.168; 24 October 2012
- #13547 DdbAgent. Sign of ban for block uodate by DDB can be transmitted over the DDB
version: 22.214.171.124; 23 October 2012
- #13516: Assert within ‘CSoundFileMpeg::doMoveFilePositionToFrameBoundary()’
version: 126.96.36.199, 10 October 2012
- #3855 Mag: (Correct solution) bypassing incorrect setting of search depth in category when updating from DB
version: 188.8.131.52, 10 October 2012
- #3855 Mag: bypassing incorrect setting of search depth in category when updating from DB
version: 184.108.40.206, 09 October 2012
- #1611 Mag: hide the text "Audio could not be found…" from item title when cancelling schedule generation
version: 220.127.116.11, 06 October 2012
- #13260 Sawtooth fadeout if block is cut by time in 777
version: 18.104.22.168, 06 October 2012
- #12618: Mag: Error fixed that impeded addition of more than one item in previously empty category list in rules
version: 22.214.171.124, 03 October 2012
- #13110 Deleted request for admin rights for launching applications
version: 126.96.36.199, 03 October 2012
- #13078 Spelling in SJM. Repeatedly.
version: 188.8.131.52, 03 October 2012
- #13078 Spelling errors in SJM
version: 184.108.40.206, 24 September 2012
- #13045 DJin crash when working with AXIA driver
version: 220.127.116.11, 23 September 2012
- #12993: zero divide crash within ‘CSoundFileMpeg::doConvertSamplePosToOrigDataPos()’
version: 18.104.22.168, 18 September 2012
version: 22.214.171.124, 25 August 2012
- #12666 Mag: Message for user about duplicate categories in the list of rules
version: 126.96.36.199, 24 August 21012
version: 188.8.131.52, 24 August 2012
- #3855 Setting default search depth value for categories that have no saved value in DB
- Mag: When added a new category set default search depth value in rules
version: 184.108.40.206, 24 August 2012
- #12630 Only admin has access to items not pertaining to any of the categories
version: 220.127.116.11, 23 August 2012
- #12619 Context menu in media plan does not work correctly
version: 18.104.22.168, 21 August 2012
- #3855 Search depth in rules does not correspond to MDB value
- Mag: pressing Del in the list of categories on the "Rules" tab deletes category from the list
- #12618 МАГ-2: An error fized that caused new category in the list of rules get 0 programming order
version: 22.214.171.124, 24 July 2012
- Fixed #11906 List of schedule columns does not include user attributes.
- #12060 NC_VAL Copying constructor error.
version: 126.96.36.199, 24 July 2012
- #11934: error opening .tpr file containing tape items with zero length
version: 188.8.131.52, 22 June 2012
- mdb_clean.sql MDB cleaning script changes - old news are now deleted more correctly (#3730)
version: 184.108.40.206, 22 June 2012
- Fixed #11827 It is possible to drop the contents of the selected area inside selected area itself
version: 220.127.116.11, 22 June 2012
- Fixed #3414 file convert from DB crash
- #4268 Application crashes if the webcast device port is specified incorrectly
version: 18.104.22.168, 22 June 2012
- #11799 AF_CONVERT de-initialization fixed
version: 22.214.171.124, 7 June 2012
version: 126.96.36.199, 30 May 2012
version: 188.8.131.52, 16 May 2012
- #11487 Crash of application during event system initialization.
version: 184.108.40.206, 12 May 2012
- #11456 DB Import file duplication upon receiving messages is eliminated
version: 220.127.116.11, 12 May 2012
- #11456 DB Import file duplication upon receiving messages is eliminated
version: 18.104.22.168, 2 April 2012
- Turkish language added
version: 22.214.171.124. 29 March 2012
- #10979 DDB. A situation is possible where after establishing connection data exchange does not start.
version: 126.96.36.199, 12 March 2012
- #10959 Fixed: Hot reserve. Reserve station does not record playback log and does not send information about the playing element to RDS
- #10955 Fixed: CDU files do not provide multiple usage of DU_COM_INIT_EL_STR
- #10825 Fixed: Error at loading of skeleton to schedule
- #10546 Fixed: crash in MPEG decoder GetData() on files wit empty MPEG stream
- #4080: Fixed: cannot read files with big tags at the end
version: 188.8.131.52, 28 February 2012
version: 184.108.40.206, 17 February 2012
- #10052 Fixed: Installation wizard prompts to restart computer
version: 220.127.116.11, 10 February 2012
- #3950 Fixed : DbImport, stop of mail reception with 100% CPU load
- #3950 fix attempt. Pop3 client end data signature change
- #4019 Fixed : X-Player. Block option "ignore first jingle at command start" is not working in Auto mode
- #2486 Fixed : Internet streaming in DJin Lite.
version 18.104.22.168, 26 December 2011
- #3937 TV Tuner + Audio Logger. Adding of manifesto to audio logger.
version 22.214.171.124, 21 December 2011
- #3877 Excessive addressing to schedule at changes in DB
- #3940 ASIO. Support of additional data formats
version 126.96.36.199, 12 December 2011
- #3638 Fixed: Mediaplanner. Changing filter settings in the Grid window resets Period
- #3891 Fixed: Application Crash at error while executing SQL-request
- #3892 Fixed: Dbimport. Incorrect processing of the field <>
- #3899 Fixed: BCS Editor. Errors at repeated saving of a project
- #3908 Fixed: DECRO automat of last version 2.15.11 is not rotating - "MIR"
- #3867 Fixed: TPR save; internal error in sample position conversion
version 188.8.131.52, 23 November 2011
- #10362 Fixed: Restoring of erased block fields
- #3856 Enhancing XML saving procedure
- #3260 Added: RDS in DEMO version is working in demo mode
- #3797 Fixed: Time error in RDS
version 184.108.40.206, 09 November 2011
- #3633 Db_Import. Saving of text in byte coding
version 220.127.116.11, 24 October 2011
- #3671 Fixed: Mediaplanner inserts extra spots in the mediaplan.
version 18.104.22.168, 20 October 2011
- #3775 Fixed: Mediaplanner. Impossibility to save mediaplan at adding of spots in non-commercial blocks.
- #3660 Added: Change of logic of processing of marks in the schedule.
version 22.214.171.124, 17 October 2011
- #3726 Fixed: Mediaplanner. Braking of the order of audio elements identifiers in media plan.
- #3548 Added: Mediaplanner. Setting service time for the blocks.
version 126.96.36.199, 13 October 2011
- #2798 Beta version of State TV and Radio foundation report (like GEMA in Germany).
- #3552 Fixed: Mediaplanner. Incorrect accounting of static grid elements.
- #3735 Fixed: At forming of XML file with a list of playback elements, information about files from restricted folders is used.
- #3739 Fixed: Hot standby. Station with Reserve status should not write anything in xml file with list of playback elements.
- #2133 Fixed: X-Player. Erroneous loading of element to at application start.
version 188.8.131.52, 10 October 2011
- #3672 Fixed: Mediaplanner. Incorrect identification of spots in the replacement window
- #3536 Fixed: Selection from a list window. Selected value is not stored at pressing OK button.
- #3722 Fixed: X-Player. Playback is stopped at receiving of Next element command.
version 184.108.40.206, 02 October 2011
- #3674 Fixed: Mediaplanner. Simultaneous creation of 2 new mediaplans by 2 managers.
- #3640 Fixed: Mediaplanner. Impossible to close the same day for different schedules.
- #3610 Fixed: Mediaplanner. Unclear error message.
version 220.127.116.11, 08 September 2011
- #3525 Added: Decro automat 2.0. Handling stacks instead of elements.
- #3356 Fixed: Mediaplanner. Discounts were doubled in calculation of media plan price.
version 18.104.22.168, 05 September 2011
- #3574 Fixed: Mediaplanner. Incorrect checking license on Decro Automat.
- #3575 Fixed: Djin Lite. Blocks are not loaded to 777 player.
- #3552 Fixed: Mediaplanner. Incorrect accounting of static grid elements.
version 22.214.171.124, 25 August 2011
- #2042 The button "Save to DB" is added to video log preview window
- #2041 A slider is added to video log preview window and additional controls
- #2970 Added: Connection of Decro Automat to Media-Planner
- #3548 Fixed: Rounding and calculation of a field Free (if possibility of static elements accounting is turned on)
- #3531 Fixed: Crash at selection of clock for empty cell
version 126.96.36.199, 15 August 2011
- #3509 Fixed: Incorrect highlighting of selected clock
- #3520 Added: Network resource availability check by creating test_ass.tmp file
version 188.8.131.52, 08 August 2011
- #3486 Fixed: Option of cleaning clock not in the beginning of the list.
- #2927 Added: Highlighting of previously selected clock in the clock list window.
version 184.108.40.206, 29 July 2011
- #2927 Fixed: List of clock selection does not fit in the application window.
- #3471 Fixed: Incorrect displacement of elements in "the turn of generating"
- #3475 Correct restore of window position
- #3477 New window of selection from a list
version 220.127.116.11, 25 July 2011
- #3430 Fixed: mono files are incorrectly prelistened
- #3414 Fixed: failure of file converting from DB
- #3179 Fixed: Audio logger is permanently stopping
- #3445 Fixed: Possible crash of application
version 18.104.22.168, 15 July 2011
- #2934 Problem with metadata transfer in Icecast stream
version 22.214.171.124, 08 June 2011
- #3246 Added: Setting programming order at adding to category
- #3267 Added: Some add-ons on DB Import - XML import
- #3206 Added: reading of formats WAVE_FORMAT_IEEE_FLOAT (float 32 бит).
- #3206 Added: reading of formats WAVE_FORMAT_EXTENSIBLE (8, 16, 24, 32 и float).
- #3195 Fixed: problems with displaying of Cyrillic symbols while sending meta data via i-audioservice
- #3245 Fixed: incorrect shift upwards of order of programming
- #3206 Fixed: calculation of sound length in RIFF/WAVE files for 8/24/32 bit
version 126.96.36.199, 02 June 2011
- #3094 Added: Mediaplan, saving of mediaplan without its closing.
- #3235 Fixed: Incorrect detection of playback point close to end of audio item.
version 188.8.131.52, 01 June 2011
- #3206 Added: reading of formats WAVE_FORMAT_EXTENSIBLE (24, 32 and float).
version 184.108.40.206, 27 May 2011
- #3218 Insert. At change to rebroadcasting element is not played till the end.
version 220.127.116.11, 25 May 2011
- #3196 Fixed: Meta Data are not sent to Shoutcast
- #3123 AMPV: when changing to reserve switching is taking place not in due time.
version 18.104.22.168, 19 May 2011
- #3104 Fixed: Form of editing of mediaplan. Error at update.
- #3185 Fixed: Djin is not loading rebroadcasting blocks to X-player and not playing.
version 22.214.171.124, 11 May 2011
- #3048 Added: Setting of mirror SQL-server.
- #3139 Fixed: Change in type of schedule block from Rebroadcasting block to Repeat block.
- #2870 Fixed: Error in element duration in DB at cancellation of saving operation from audio editor.
- #1819 Fixed: Incorrect date of element creation at save.
version 126.96.36.199, 27 April 2011
- #3092 Fixed: GapFiller. Incorrect builds 2.15.35 and 188.8.131.52
version 184.108.40.206, 25 April 2011
- #3087 Fixed: Error at updating of DB from version 2600 to 2720
- #3083 Fixed: GapFiller. Refactoring.
- #3084 Fixed: GapFiller. Generation of big amount of elements without their playback.
version 220.127.116.11, 21 April 2011
- #3060 Fixed: Mediaplanner, spots could not be marked as being played
- #3059 Fixed: compatibility with the base version 2590
version 18.104.22.168, 20 April 2011
- #3062 Fixed: Inserter. Playback on реу main station is not stopped when playing insert block.
- #3070 Fixed: Incorrect reading of ID3 TAG in Unicode
version 22.214.171.124, 19 April 2011
- #3045 Added: Default destination of several recepients of commands in CDU file.
- #2991 Fixed: X-Player Changeover to a closed channel at change to next element.
- #3043 Fixed: Schedule changes made from another workplace are not seen.
- #3046 Fixed: GapFiller. On return from rebroadcasting pause was not filled.
- #3047 Fixed: Hot reserve. On standby station not all control commands were blocked.
- #3049 Fixed: 777 on return to rebroadcasting some elements may be left in the player
- #3058 Fixed: Element is not played to the end.
version 126.96.36.199, 08 April 2011
- #2953 Fixed: If more than 1 X-player is in the system, meta data are being given only by one of them. Other channels are sitting without meta data.
version 188.8.131.52, 04 April 2011
- #2956 Added: DbImport. Call of preprocessor on the tab "Import from description files"
- #2987 Fixed: GapFiller. Changes in settings are not applied if they have made not from on-air station.
- #2988 Fixed: GapFiller. Single selectiion of element from incorrect time interval.
version 184.108.40.206, 24 March 2011
- #980 Fixed: AXIA, incorrect reconnection after break-out.
- #2924 Fixed: Djin could not restore connection to schedule after break-out.
version 220.127.116.11, 16 March 2011
- #2875 Fixed: Echange log by COM port. Not everything is recordered.
- #2889 Fixed: GapFiller. For concrete day settings were not working.
- #2900 Fixed: X-Player. Error in crossfade at change to other channel
version 18.104.22.168, 02 March 2011
- #2833 Fixed: Debug logs. Format of field "block file version"
- #2828 Fixed: Non-active tabs in Analysis and History
version 22.214.171.124, 22 February 2011
- #2787 Fixed: DB-Import is started even with license absent
- #2621 Fixed: Import of rotation settings from MAG1 to MAG2 - behaviour at non-active grid
- Добавлено: MAG2 - corrected tabular on tabs Analysis and History
version 126.96.36.199, 16 February 2011
- #2621 Added: Import of rotation settings from MAG1 to MAG2
- #2779 Fixed: News stripe. Incorrect positioning of scroll.
version 188.8.131.52, 09 February 2011
- #2703 Fixed: Crash. At attempt to save element to DB.
version 184.108.40.206, 02 February 2011
- #2544 Fixed: Storing of settings on Windows Server 2008
- #2668 Fixed:Hot reserve. Improper changeover from OFF to MAIN
- #2443 #153 #155 Fixed: Syntax errors
version 220.127.116.11, 26 January 2011
- #2618 Implementation of the RHH Top 800 Function to Version 2.15
- #2638 Fixed: RDS not all elements were sent
version 18.104.22.168, 12 January 2011
- #1370: Fixed. Remote control for D3. Voice Track.
version 22.214.171.124, 11 January 2011
- #1370: Remote control for D3. Added PFL support.
version 126.96.36.199, 4 January 2011
- #2530 Fixed. Format of output of parameter PhonoType in the schedule editing log.
- #2560 Fixed. X-Player. "No early" block attribute does not work.
version 188.8.131.52, 15 December 2010
- #2498 New format of schedule editing log
- #2499 Added log about background schedule reading at change of the block file.
- In the X-Player log added duration and Runtime of element, which is being noted in the log.
- #2519 In the schedule window FILE column is added
- #1370 Added support of FADERVAL from Eela D3 mixer
- #2473 Fixed: Crash of Switcher at the first start
- #2517 Fixed: Memory leak in the TCP_MANAGER module
version 184.108.40.206, 13 December 2010
- #2514 Added possibility to switch off the IND_CUE_ON indicator in the cross-fade editor
version 220.127.116.11, 24 November 2010
- #2369 In the subject context menu in the DB, command "Publish" is absent
- #2370 In the subject context menu, commands - "Publish…", "Copy to…" are absent
version 18.104.22.168, 22 November 2010
- #2371 At export wrong naming of audio files
version 22.214.171.124, 17 November 2010
- #1331 Improve export of audio and subjects from the Database to folder
- #2211 Send to Podcast for subjects
- #2342 Memory leak in the Xplayer remote control module
- #2341 (#2331 of app at VT recording
version 126.96.36.199, 16 November 2010
- #2274 BCS editor. Incorrect message at attempt to start without license file
- #2247 Wrong form. Import format - Формат импорта-Symbols
- #2264 Start of services without license
- #1915 Problems at generating of repeat blocks
version 2.15.11, 01 November 2010
- Small cosmetic changes in the events system - more accurate error checking and recording to the log.
- #2266 Remote control module of X-Player (#2200 - English query)
- #2261 Initialization of event system from the xml file for DJIN lite, DDB etc
- #2247 Curve shape. Import format - designation
- #2273 Audio Logger. Constant recording in the debug log.
- #2237 Logger. Debug logs enhancement.
version 2.15.10, 27 October 2010
- #2233 Spelling error "File created by DJIN LIGHT". Fixed to Djin Lite.
version 2.15.9, 26 October 2010
- #553 Events logging in the Logger was not working (in version 2.15)
- #2130 Incorrectly behaving of silence detector in audio logger
- #2193 missing audio files after "delete unuesed material" process
- #2235 DbImport. Long adding of an element to DB
- #2123 In the "service properties" errors at start of the service are not processed
version 2.15.8, 11 October 2010
- #2170 SJM Incorrect item in editing menu
- #2173 Digigram VX222 sometimes hanges at playback stop via ASIO
version 2.15.7, 28 September 2010
- #2121 Spelling: license update
- #1222 New news stripe instead of old one
- #2124 Job manager. Schedule import. Settings for more than one source are lost after restart.
version 2.15.6, 27 September 2010
- #1947 New Options (licenses) in 2.15
version 2.15.5, 24 September 2010
- #1792 Many small enhancements in menu, windows etc: spelling, style, decoration
- #2084 Additional defenitions for block time in import formats
- #1945 Load (reading, checking) License.info online
- #1471 Open blocks -> Expand blocks
- #2115 Incorrect erasing of channels in ASIO settings
version 2.15.4, 22 September 2010
- #2064 CPU overload in DJin Lite
version 2.15.3, 21 September 2010
- #2103 Rotation of all types of materials in MAG2
- #2077 Logs detalization at schedule editing
- #2104 Debug logs for file system changes tracking system.
version 2.15.2, 14 September 2010
version 2.15.1, 7 September 2010